Men and women tell each other that honesty is the most important part of a relationship, which is itself a lie. Men want their wife to tell them she's never been with a lover who rocked her world quite so violently. Women want their husband to tell them ... whatever the hell it is women want to hear.
We asked you to use our article from a few years back as inspiration, and show us what Valentine's Day Cards would look like if they were actually honest. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Sanchez .
by Sanchez .
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Unept. You win money.
- Awkward Moments In Between Star Wars Scenes
- The Truth Behind Current Events They Aren't Telling You
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Celebrities Who Are Shockingly Good At Other Things
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird (Non Racial/Gender) Stereotypes In Pop Culture
- GIF Contest: Impossibly Badass Do-It-Yourself Projects
The academy awards are coming up later this month, so this week you'll be using Photoshop to depict scenes they cut from previous Oscar nominees that would have changed the film in some hopefully hilarious way had they been left in. The best photoshop gets $50.
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or, check out some Things You Never Noticed in Famous Pictures. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.