The Toy Story franchise got us to ignore just how terrifying a world of secretly sentient inanimate objects would really be. If you grew up on The Brave Little Toaster and still blindfold your air-conditioner before going to sleep at night (just us? really!?) then you know what a terrifying premise this can be.
We asked you to show us what it would look like if the inanimate objects from other films got the Toy Story/Brave Little Toaster treatment. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Ted E.
by Ted E.
by Herr Terror
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Ximon. You win money.
- Hidden Messages (Not Really) In Kids' Shows
- The Truth Behind Current Events They Aren't Telling You
- Macro Contest (10 winners): What Famous Locations Look Like Today
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Stories From History That Prove We Were Always Stupid
- GIF Contest: Movie Powers We'd Want In Real Life
Everybody wishes they could take a pill to make them thin or make their penis bigger. What other miracle supplements do you wish existed, if absolutely anything was possible? Show us these products (the bottles, advertisements, etc) via the magic of image manipulation, the best entry gets $50.