And the winner is ...
Congrats, GundamPanda. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
You know they're not going to be satisfied to just get brand names in movies and TV shows much longer. Show us in Photoshop what the world will look like once everything is turned into a subtle (or not-so-subtle) advertisement for some brand or other. The best entry will get $50. Post it in the forums.
Or, for images to strange to make up, check out our Daily Craption Contest.