And the winner is ...
Congrats, GundamPanda. You win money.
- If Product Names Described Literally What's In The Box
- How Social Media Would Have Changed Historical Events
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Ridiculous Coincidences That Saved Movie Heroes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Famous Songs That Aren't About What You Think
- GIF Contest: Strangely Convincing Conspiracy Clips
You know they're not going to be satisfied to just get brand names in movies and TV shows much longer. Show us in Photoshop what the world will look like once everything is turned into a subtle (or not-so-subtle) advertisement for some brand or other. The best entry will get $50. Post it in the forums.
Or, for images to strange to make up, check out our Daily Craption Contest.