And the winner is ...
Congrats, GundamPanda. You win money.
- If Movies Were Forced To Have Accurate Sub-titles
- Small Changes That Would Hugely Improve Everyday Products
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Double Standards That Everyone Just Accepts
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Sex Myths Too Many People Still Believe
- GIF Contest: Awesome Acts Of Unsung Heroism Caught On Camera
You know they're not going to be satisfied to just get brand names in movies and TV shows much longer. Show us in Photoshop what the world will look like once everything is turned into a subtle (or not-so-subtle) advertisement for some brand or other. The best entry will get $50. Post it in the forums.
Or, for images to strange to make up, check out our Daily Craption Contest.