If there's one thing we could use more of, it's sarcasm. Sure it's a barrel of laughs when the guy behind you in line to tells you to "Take your time!" But wouldn't it be great if the ATM could give you crap as well?
We asked you to show us a world in which everything turned sarcastic. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Herr Terror
And the winner is ...
Congrats, GundamPanda. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
This is for all of you who wished the Bond villain would stop with the convoluted traps and just shoot Bond in the head. Photoshop your more efficient resolutions of movie plots that would have gotten the movie over with much sooner, then post them at the link above. You may win $50.
You can see our pick for the most baffling entry of the week on Twitter or for other entries that didn't make it, check here. And check out what would happen If Everyone Had an Unlimited Advertising Budget. For pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.