Transformers 2 is rolling into theaters like a slow motion fireball. By now, we pretty much all know what to expect from Michael Bay movies. But what if your day to day life was being directed by him? Would all of the fantastic tits be worth the third degree burns covering most of your body? We asked you to fire up Photoshop and show us. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Matt Gallagher. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
Independence Day in America is coming up, and many will celebrate by buying t-shirts, bumper stickers, belt buckles, home decorations and so on bearing fiercely patriotic slogans. But as we all know, there is often a thin line between "fiercely patriotic" and "sad, ironic and retarded." Post your best Photoshop of it here and you may win $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, find out (Photoshopped) Excuses for Being Late for Work. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked Photoshop contest? Let us know.