Transformers 2 is rolling into theaters like a slow motion fireball. By now, we pretty much all know what to expect from Michael Bay movies. But what if your day to day life was being directed by him? Would all of the fantastic tits be worth the third degree burns covering most of your body? We asked you to fire up Photoshop and show us. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Matt Gallagher. You win money.
- Movie Plots That Could Have Been Solved In Minutes
- Celebrity Careers, In Simple Chart Form
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Unauthorized Hacks/Uses of Everyday Products
- Macro Contest (10 winners): The Most Awesome Places To Spend An Afternoon On Earth
- GIF Contest: Celebrity Confessions, Captured Via Bad Lip Reading
Independence Day in America is coming up, and many will celebrate by buying t-shirts, bumper stickers, belt buckles, home decorations and so on bearing fiercely patriotic slogans. But as we all know, there is often a thin line between "fiercely patriotic" and "sad, ironic and retarded." Post your best Photoshop of it here and you may win $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, find out (Photoshopped) Excuses for Being Late for Work. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked Photoshop contest? Let us know.