Instead of inventing an imaginary friend to help make childhood more bearable, what if you were saddled with some random pest only you could see? We asked our readers to envision life plagued by a truly horrible imaginary friend. The winner is below, but first the runners-up...
by Goran G.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, ETangonan. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
There are FOUR contests for you to choose from. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all four and quadruple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 10,000 pennies.