Apparently, this eBay business is huge. But not nearly as huge as the ripping-people-off-on-eBay business. Yes, misleading pictures, tricky language and exorbitant shipping sums have screwed people out of money time and time again.
We asked you to take a stab at photoshopping a vision of eBay where everyone had to tell the truth, even eBay. The winner of this week's cash prize is below, but first the runners up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Mauso. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
Post entries in the forums.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out last week's look at 25 Historical Events (As Depicted by 5 Year Olds). Or, for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.