Tomorrow is the Internet's favorite holiday: April Fool's Day. Half of the websites will put up fake front pages, there will be Facebook and Twitter and email hoaxes, etc. And 99 percent of them will be incredibly lame. We asked you to show us the kind of prank somebody could do with the Internet if they had balls.
The winner is below, but first the runners up.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Rinato. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
Yeah, those gadgets look cool when they're used in some cartoon or sci-fi blockbuster, but wouldn't be so much fun in the hands of the dumbasses who inhabit reality. Show us all the ways fictional technology could go wrong in the real world, the best Photoshop gets $50.