Remember when you got that visible erection while giving the eulogy at your Uncle's funeral? That was awkward. Sadly awkward moments are often too uncomfortable for anyone witnessing them to do much more than stare at their shoes and clear their throats. But what if there had been someone there to photograph the most awkward moments of all time? We asked you to fire up photoshop and show us.
The winner is below. But first the runners up.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, eliotschreiner. You win money.
- The Week's News Stories, Free Of BS
- How Ridiculous REAL Comic Book Characters Would Look In Movies
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Stats/Trends Nobody Understands
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Surprisingly Hilarious Jokes From Centuries Ago
- GIF Contest: Famous Scenes That Are Hilarious Sped Up Or Slowed Down
No matter who you're voting for, all of us can unite in the fact that these first two debates have been boring as hell. The campaigns are so scared of actual drama that they turn the debates into tightly-controlled snooz-fests. So what can they do to make them worth watching again? Photoshop for us a debate format, no matter how ridiculous, that would actually be worthy of our time and attention.
Post your entries in the forum.