Remember when you got that visible erection while giving the eulogy at your Uncle's funeral? That was awkward. Sadly awkward moments are often too uncomfortable for anyone witnessing them to do much more than stare at their shoes and clear their throats. But what if there had been someone there to photograph the most awkward moments of all time? We asked you to fire up photoshop and show us.
The winner is below. But first the runners up.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, eliotschreiner. You win money.
- Other Tasks You Wish There Was An Uber-like App For
- Secrets You Pray Hackers Don't Release To The World
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Modern Jokes/Pop Culture That Are Older Than You Think
- Macro Contest (10 winners): The Genius Behind The Seemingly Stupid People/Products
- GIF Contest: Poorly Lip-Read Movie Scenes (Via Added Subtitles)
No matter who you're voting for, all of us can unite in the fact that these first two debates have been boring as hell. The campaigns are so scared of actual drama that they turn the debates into tightly-controlled snooz-fests. So what can they do to make them worth watching again? Photoshop for us a debate format, no matter how ridiculous, that would actually be worthy of our time and attention.
Post your entries in the forum.