The future of technology always finds some unexpected way to be terrifying. Our ancestors probably assumed lifelong protection from the chickenpox would come with a lot less arm stabbing. When envisioning the future of personal transportation, nobody thought we'd be gliding around on something as profoundly goofy as the Segway.
We asked you to show us the unexpected downsides of scientific advances we've been waiting on for years. The winners are below, but first the runners up ...
by Agent Spiff
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Greg Welsh. You win money.
by Greg Welsh
- Celebrity Tweets That Would Break the Internet
- Small Changes That Would Improve Super Bowl Ads
- Macro Contest: Mind-Blowing Statistics From Fictional Universes
- Macro Contest: Everyday Things You Didn't Know Could Kill You
- GIF Contest: Spectacular Experiments You Can Do At Home
You'll be creating job listings, recruitment posters, pamphlets, ads, etc for the worst jobs ever. The best entry gets $50.