This week, game developers and software companies are revealing what the games we'll be playing in our living rooms and parents' basements next year will look like. We asked you to take us a step further, and show us the games we'll be playing in our living rooms 15 and 25 years down the line. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Tom Flock
by The Machete
by Greg Welsh
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Kinali. You win money.
- If People Came With Warning Labels
- Movie Scenes Before The Actor Was "Touched Up"
- Macro Contest: Life Hacks Using Everyday Technology
- Macro Contest: More Mind-Blowing Size Comparisons
- GIF Contest: Awesome/Satisfying Scenes of Controlled Destruction/a>
This week, Toy Story 3 hits theaters, once again forcing us to pretend a world where inanimate objects are secretly alive isn't terrifying. We want you to show us what it would look like if the inanimate objects from other films were secretly alive via the magic of image manipulation. The best entry gets $50.