"What if the Nazis had won World War II?" is a question every bad sci-fi writer has asked, and probably written a book about, at some point. The truth is there's no limit to all of the weird-ass ways the world would be different if one of the major wars had gone the other way.
We asked you to ponder that, and photoshop the results. The winner (who gets $50 for their trouble) is below, but first, the runners-up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Mike Huang. You win money.
by Mike Huang
- Celebrity Tweets That Would Break the Internet
- Small Changes That Would Improve Super Bowl Ads
- Macro Contest: Mind-Blowing Statistics From Fictional Universes
- Macro Contest: Everyday Things You Didn't Know Could Kill You
- GIF Contest: Spectacular Experiments You Can Do At Home
Post your entries in the forums.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here.