... dead tired of coming up with names for albums, that is.
The former Beatle, Wing, walrus, and guy who made a one-legged woman cry told reporters recently that the title for his new CD, Memory Almost Full, was inspired by an error message on his cellphone:
"It seemed symbolic of our lives today," the 65-year-old said Monday. "Your messages are always full. And your mind is full. And it doesn't matter if you're my age or 20. I think that we all need to delete stuff every so often."
In keeping with this naming strategy, here are my predictions for Paul's next ten albums:
- Permanent Fatal Error
- Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery
- The Number You Have Reached Has Been Disconnected or Is No Longer in Service
- Remove Label Before Placing in Microwave
- If More Than the Amount Used for Brushing is Swallowed, Contact a Poison Control Center Immediately
- Silica Gel: Do Not Eat
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
- Processed in a Facility Which Handles Peanuts
- The Coffee You Are About to Enjoy is Very Hot
- Do Not Resuscitate