13 Surprising Real-Life Inspirations Behind The Movie Characters We Love
There are several movie characters we love to watch on the big screen. They make us laugh, cry and feel emotion. We can't get enough of them. Here are some of our favorites:
1. The Joker: He is the best example of a well-written villain. He is so charismatically evil that you can't help but love to hate him.
2. Tony Stark: He is smart, suave, and always comes out on top despite the odds. We root for him every time he suits up as Iron Man.
3. Princess Leia: She is a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man to rescue her. She is always standing up for what she believes in and fighting for the greater good, even if it puts her in danger.
4. Harry Potter: He is the ultimate underdog who overcomes incredible obstacles to save the day. He makes us believe that anything is possible if you just have enough courage and heart.
5. Indiana Jones: He is the quintessential action hero. He's handsome, brave, and always seems to find himself in the middle of exciting adventures. We can't help but cheer for him as he triumphs against all odds.
Some of our favorite movie icons were actually based on a real-life person ... who you'd least expect. Here are 13 examples of that happening: