1. C. Coville wrote a book practically daring you to review it.
2. Kathy Benjamin wrote a book about funerals as a hasty excuse when she was caught in that morgue -- but they bought it!
3. Asher Cantrell turned his frankly perverse love of words into a book.
4. Dan O'Brien has one that will almost certainly get him probed by the Secret Service (again).
5. Jacopo Della Quercia wrote an adventure book that probably gives you college credit.
6. Winston Rowntree wrote a book with pictures -- I didn't even know you could do that!
7. Robert Evans has one so cool I can't even link to it yet!
8. And probably a bunch of other people who are gonna be super mad that I forgot about their book. If it helps: I am now and always have been an asshole. You really should've seen this coming.
You don't want to write? I don't blame you. Words are a sucker's game. Just hit up this tip line, tell us your story, and let some other dipwad do the real work. That's called delegating, and it's what winners do. You don't want a book deal either? Jesus, you are hard to please. Well, what about food? Do you like to eat it? For that, you need a job. This is not only how I got my job but how nearly every editor at Cracked got their job. You want this position? You click that button at the top of the website, and that's it. You just started your first day.
Hell, you don't even have to scroll up. Just click this pic.
Don't just stand there smiling like an asshole. Get me my fucking writing bourbon, tell Adam Brown to get these hobos away from my desk -- no, they're not his "band"; he just pays them to say that -- and, for god's sake, no matter what you do, do not look David Wong in the eye. He hasn't gone mad with power or anything. He's just got beautiful eyes. You'll get lost in those bastards. You'll never come back.
After you've finished signing up, check out some of Brockway's earlier works that made him world-famous in 5 Astounding Advances In The Science Of Getting Drunk and 7 Images Too Badass To Be Real (That Totally Are).
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see one of the hysterical videos he wrote in Stuff That Must've Happened: The First Marriage, as well as watch other videos you won't see on the site!
Also follow us on Facebook because we love you. (Also, write for us. Please!)
Hurry! Our Back To School Sale is ending Sunday and so is your last chance to finally be cool. Go to the Cracked Dispensary and get yourself free shipping with the code SCHOOLDROOLS. Buy one before the popular kids snatch them all up.