We're not even going to begin with the fact that there are some very peculiar things on the Internet, like that link where you can watch a cat enjoy this list of odd facts. If we did, it would take all night. So, let's start with this: There are only six things on this list that are real.
1. The man who was swallowed by a python died of asphyxiation.
2. The average person has slept with over 700 people.
3. You have an average of 728 Facebook friends, but only 506 real friends.
4. It is physically impossible for a human to lick their elbow.
5. In a small study in Prague, they found that 94% of men have had sexual thoughts about at least one of the seven people standing behind them in the supermarket.
6. The human penis contains 300,000 bacteria per square inch.
Uhhh … wait … wrong introduction. Enjoy this list of interesting facts:
A wrong blood transfusion may result in a feeling of impending doom.
Napster sent The Offspring a cease and desist.
One dude invented Pop Rocks, Tang, and Cool Whip.
A microwave being opened caused 17 years of problems at a radio telescope.
Bats help pollinate plants.
A hail storm brought the end of the Hundred Years’ War.
Bret Easton Ellis Tweeted a drug request.
One cosmonaut spent the equivalent of 2.2 years in space.
Ants stretch when they wake up.
Apple’s third founder sold his shares for $800.
“Soccer” is originally a British naming convention.
A Harry Potter stuntman became paralyzed during the sixth film.
There is a disorder that makes people smell like fish.
Actress Jamie Lee Curtis is also an inventor.
Dumbledore had a hit single in the ‘60s.
Bulls were sacrificed at the ancient Olympics.
Jean-Paul Sartre won, and declined, a Nobel prize.
George Eyser was the only Olympian with an artificial leg for over 100 years.
Brazilians can lower their prison sentences by reading.