by Susan H.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, uncle_peppers. You win money.
- What Common Complaints Really Mean
- Products We Wish Famous Companies Made
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Media Panics vs. What We Should Really Worry About
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Baffling Overreactions By Movie Characters
- GIF Contest: What Characters Are Really Seeing On Their Screens
Note the year - we're asking you to look into the future here. Every year there are pics celebrities would prefer we forget, but that will live on forever (ie, George Bush ducking a thrown shoe). Well, fast forward a year from now and photoshop for us what the most embarrassing pictures of 2009 will look like. The best entry gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out 25 Awesome Ways to Break Bad News. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.