by Owen Ball
And the winner is ...
Congrats, McBeefy. You win money.
- If Product Names Described Literally What's In The Box
- How Social Media Would Have Changed Historical Events
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Ridiculous Coincidences That Saved Movie Heroes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Famous Songs That Aren't About What You Think
- GIF Contest: Strangely Convincing Conspiracy Clips
The other day this article was going around the web showing off some "Creative" business cards (including some printed on balloons, and a cool-ass one made of punched metal). Well, we say they're not thinking outside the box far enough. A good, creative business card should be one that will make the recipient tell stories about it the rest of his life, possibly to the police.
What would such a card look like? Fire up Photoshop and show us. You can post your entries in the forums.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.