by Owen Ball
And the winner is ...
Congrats, McBeefy. You win money.
- Summarize All of a TV Show's Plotlines in One Sentence
- Where Fictional Characters Really Get Their Money
- Macro Contest: Strangely Convincing Modern Day "Curses"
- Macro Contest: Awful Things Famous/Powerful People Got Away With
- GIF Contest: Movie Plots That Would be Solved by Another Movie
The other day this article was going around the web showing off some "Creative" business cards (including some printed on balloons, and a cool-ass one made of punched metal). Well, we say they're not thinking outside the box far enough. A good, creative business card should be one that will make the recipient tell stories about it the rest of his life, possibly to the police.
What would such a card look like? Fire up Photoshop and show us. You can post your entries in the forums.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.