And the winner is ...
Congrats, Trishkabibble. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
In real life, you can't survive a bomb going off in your face and you'll never get a pair of pants to stay on a bear. Show us what your favorite children's cartoons would look like if they played by the rules that govern everyday life. Post your entries in the forum. The winner gets $50.
Wanna see the entries from this week that didn't make the cut? Find them here. Or, check out our look at 23 Things That Will Not End Well.