And the winner is ...
Congrats, Trishkabibble. You win money.
- If Movies Were Forced To Have Accurate Sub-titles
- Small Changes That Would Hugely Improve Everyday Products
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Double Standards That Everyone Just Accepts
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Sex Myths Too Many People Still Believe
- GIF Contest: Awesome Acts Of Unsung Heroism Caught On Camera
In real life, you can't survive a bomb going off in your face and you'll never get a pair of pants to stay on a bear. Show us what your favorite children's cartoons would look like if they played by the rules that govern everyday life. Post your entries in the forum. The winner gets $50.
Wanna see the entries from this week that didn't make the cut? Find them here. Or, check out our look at 23 Things That Will Not End Well.