The 2000s (zeroes, aughts, ohzies?) brought us beautiful photographs that illuminated truths about the human condition, the beauty of the world, the innate goodness of mankind. And while we're sure they were pretty cool, we were too busy looking at celebrities doing embarrassing shit to pay much attention.
We asked you to use photoshop to show us the embarrassing moments from the coming decade that will be going the bad kind of viral all over the internet. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Ted E.
by Rich Wallace
And the winner is ...
Congrats, SamLowery. You win money.
- Tiny Changes That Would Save Famous TV Shows
- Subliminal Messages You'd Like to Add
- Macro Contest: Baffling Things Found on Google Earth/Street View
- Macro Contest: Celebrity Lookalikes You Never Noticed
- GIF Contest: Quick, Brilliant Shots You Probably Missed in Movies/Shows
Take classic movies, novels, etc and sum them up via an infographic (a diagram, flowchart, map, etc). Post it in the forums. The best one gets $50.