A researcher by the name of George Madani found out the hard way that a loris bite is no joke after getting bitten by one in Borneo. According to Madani: "It was a very painful bite and the loris was reluctant to let go ... As a wildlife biologist I have inadvertently been bitten by a variety of species, but the loris took the cake when it came to being the most painful."
But aww wook at those widdle teef marks!
The bite sent him almost immediately into anaphylactic shock, which he survived only because he was fortunate enough to be near a medical facility that had shots of adrenaline on hand.
Female lorises are also known to douse their babies in the poison as a way to deter predators. Their surprise venom makes them deceptively dangerous, but even without poison, they can still be surprisingly vicious. Lorises have been observed taking out birds the old-fashioned way: sneaking up and strangling the shit out of them. They're basically poison-happy serial killers trapped in the bodies of stuffed animals.
Like a bunch of Teddy bear Bundys