14) In Lethal Weapon 2, Sergeant Roger Mutaugh (Danny Glover) bravely shoots an unarmed South African diplomat in the head, even though he has diplomatic immunity. Yet in Lethal Weapon 3, surprisingly little time seems to have passed, considering the 25-year jail sentence Mutaugh would have received for shooting a South African diplomat in the head.
13) During the filming of Gladiator, Oliver Reed stormed off the set before the film was completed, following a beard-related argument with director George Lucas. This forced the film crew to shoot many of the final scenes with his stand in,
12) Also from the film Gladiator, Maximus (Russell Crowe) is a Roman general who only longs to return to his home in Spain and work on his farm. The only problem is people in Spain don't work.
11) In Braveheart, the vast majority of the men are wearing skirts throughout the entire film, but this is never commented on by anyone.
10) In The Terminator, the Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenagger) is seen being destroyed in a hydraulic press. Yet in the creatively named sequel, Terminator 2, his character reappears 1) nude and 2) completely unharmed. This is 1a) disturbing, 1b) unnecessary and 2) never explained.