OF MAYOR BLOOMBERG, and that he will most likely drop by sometime this
Friday to PICK UP THE KEYS.
* Commuters encountering MTA workers are asked to throw ROCKS, STONES and PEBBLES.
* Mayor Bloomberg requests that every commuter please make a "good faith"
gesture to learn how to operate a subway train within the next 24 hours and
REPORT IMMEDIATELY to Mayor Bloomberg. Operating instructions can be found
at the mayor's Geocities webpage.
* Taxis will be allowed to pick up MORE THAN ONE PASSENGER for the duration
of the strike, to allow more people to be gouged $40 a day in transportation
costs at one time.
* If at all possible, please make an attempt to GAIN EMPLOYMENT IN NEW
JERSEY within the next 24 hours to help alleviate gridlock in Manhattan.
* Please note that the Staten Island Railway will be running THROUGHOUT THE
STRIKE, in the unlikely event that you wanted to go to Staten Island.
Recommended For Your Pleasure
The flow of time is cruel to us all.
- By Mark Hill
- April 12, 2019
Some particularly obsessed fans sacrifice huge amounts of time and effort to come up with answers so we can all sleep a little better at night.
- By Zanandi Botes
- April 09, 2019
Lots of people forgot these movie moments ... but, like, how?
- By JM McNab
- April 11, 2019
Rarely does an Easter egg shatter your hold on reality ... but these just might.
- By Adam Wears
- April 08, 2019