- It is recommended that contestants make absolutely sure they are correct before attempting to solve the puzzle. A puzzle in the category "playwright" that reads "W_LL_AM SHA_ESPEA_E", for instance, may hold more possibilities than one would initially guess.
- Please spin the wheel in a clockwise direction. Like most wheels, that's the only way it goes.
- When purchasing a vowel, be sure to thank your clerk and tip the carryout boy as he escorts you to your car.
- It is indeed hilarious when your fellow contestant goes bankrupt or loses a turn, but please, keep laughter and pointing to a minimum.
- Producers ask that you do not remind Pat Sajak of his profession as host of Wheel of Fortune. He hates that.
TO TELL THE TRUTH
- To Tell the Truth is no longer on the air. Please do not attempt to appear on this show.
- Please do not try to be cute and guess "my wife" for the survey question, "Name something loud and obnoxious." Everybody does that, and it's not really that funny.
- As difficult as it may be, make an attempt to laugh at Richard Karn's jokes. Otherwise, he cries. Sometimes on air.
- The last "famous Bob" up there is Bob Dylan. Holy f**k, how do you not know that?!?
- When introducing the rest of your family, try not to refer to all your female relatives as "beautiful." I mean, we can pretty clearly see that they aren't.
- It is strongly advised that families appearing on the show do not actually feud, as it has already been necessary to rebuild the set several times.