First Google decided to turn historical safe-search off on the Chinese government, then China makes Googling impossible. The months-long information hose fight between the search engine giant and the plucky up-and-coming global power has made us wonder on more than one occasion what the Chinese people must be saying as they try to procrastinate at work. That's where you came in.
by Ted E.
by Jim Avery
And the winner is ...
Congrats, hoomhum. You win money.
- Summarize All of a TV Show's Plotlines in One Sentence
- Where Fictional Characters Really Get Their Money
- Macro Contest: Strangely Convincing Modern Day "Curses"
- Macro Contest: Awful Things Famous/Powerful People Got Away With
- GIF Contest: Movie Plots That Would be Solved by Another Movie
Yeah, those gadgets look cool when they're used in some cartoon or sci-fi blockbuster, but wouldn't be so much fun in the hands of the dumbasses who inhabit reality. Show us all the ways fictional technology could go wrong in the real world, the best Photoshop gets $50.
And head over to Nedroid.com to see what Nedroid's comics look like when he's supplying the words.