If Hollywood Taught Science Class

Those of us who have tested the out-runnable fireball law of thermodynamics know that Hollywood blockbusters aren't exactly realistic. That got us wondering, what do the science classrooms look like in the schools that Marty McFly and James T. Kirk attended? How about the computer science labs where the kids from Hackers went to school? We asked you to show us with photoshop. The winners are below, but first the runners up ...

19

CRACKEDcOM ID space no one can hear you scream. WHY? - too many explosions -spaceship wooshes orchestral music

18
Entry by Christina H

A-Team Detector Bullet Case Avoidance Guidance System Rudder How Does Primer A Bullet 50 H&K Work? QAAN CRACKED COM

17
Entry by Diana Cook

CRACKED COM SEARCH INSIDE!TM Chapter Seven: Five actions by humans known to induce spontaneous precipitation Handbook of Atmospheric 1. the gang fight

16
Entry by Joseph Nistal

CRACKED.cOM Analysis of a cadavers rate of decomposition over time. 18 hours after death: No change. 72 hours after death: No change. 481 hours after

15
Entry by felipechoque

BASIC RAIATION EFFECTS CRACKED.COM

14
Entry by Crapprickorn

1 186, 000 Miles Per Second 44 Miles Per Hour

13
Entry by Senor_Taco

CRACKED. COM Theoretical Perspectives in Advanced Quantum Physics Contents Acknowledgments ... vi Preface. vii So You Want TO Be A Scientist? 1 Applyi

12
Entry by frikkenkids

PHY5IC5 STARFLEET FULLY ILLUSTRATED HNICAL MADUAL TRAInInG commann STARFLEETACADEMY COMPENSATING FOR MASSIVE CHANGES IN INERTIA WHAT HEISENBURG UNCERT

11
Entry by jaufwa

CRACKED com CPR FOR ADULTS 1 2 3 4 CPR will be necessary Before administering Begin CPR. CPR is successful in event of: CPR: Patient regains Cardiac A

10

CRACKED.COM Manga Certified Blood Dona ik itn y Did know, your body you contains over 298 pints of blood? E*+ MANGA

9
Entry by Adonai

HRACKEDCOD COMPUTER SCIENCE 101 PART 1: HACKING GOVERNMENT INSTALLATIONS 1 1a Firewalls 3 Pro-tip - Govemment 4 doesnot use firewalls Typing quickly 5

8
Entry by Stratoukos

If Hollywood Taught Science Class

7
Entry by FrogC4

If Hollywood Taught Science Class

6
Entry by Christina H

CRACKED COM How Things Work The Automobile KHI1

5
Entry by dagur

RESULTS OIF GIETING SIHOT 1% = Chance of Backflip = Chance of Frontflip 55% 44% =Chance of falling to ground CRACKED.O CoM Pie Cher 4.5

4

CRACKED.cOM comect answen Question 3 fmark te Nghy tarmac along a smocth bus is driving alhead theng on of 5Omch Up e gord velocity Whete constant 20

3
Entry by Christina H

Physics 168 Prof Swinburne Special Relativity Time of 14.812 Speed Seconds Left On Bomb CRACKED.cOM

2
Entry by snack

ELECTRICITY AND YORALKEN CRACKED.CO The Benefits Of Electrocution Believe it or not there once was a time when mankind feared electricity, some even s

1
Entry by jerewhit

Montage Time Displacement Theary CRACKED.com Where: Known Chrono-Accelerants:(2 (2) Adidas actual Sneakers t= time Cassette Tapes T= =elapsed time Leg

To turn on reply notifications, click here

1 Comment

Load Comments