As a singer, actress and writer, Ms. Hewitt is stacked with talent. With all she's doing (except for the Ghost Whisperer), it can be tough to keep abreast of what's true. We've compiled the below chart to bust some common Love Hewitt myths:
Jennifer Love Hewitt's Swelling Career
- Ms. Love Hewitt's career began when her mother, sensing her daughter's spirits could use a lift after her separation, encouraged her to pursue a singing career.
- Wanting to further Jennifer's career, the girls (Hewitt and her mom) moved from Texas to California.
- Geographically speaking, Texas is a very flat state. California is much more mountainous, containg two of the U.S.A.'s largest mountains: Mt. Whitney and Mt. Williamson.
- In 1995 Ms. Hewitt skyrocketed to fame on the show Party of Five. Playing the role of Sarah Marin, Hewitt received giant mounds of fan mail every week.
- The cast of 2001's Heartbreakers was a clear indication Ms. Hewitt had reached the top.Heavy hitters like Sigourney Weaver and Gene Hackman appeared alongside Hewitt.
- Ms. Hewitt's relationship guide, 'The Day I Shot Cupid', promises to shine a major pair of headlights on the dating scene.
- A fan of fashion with her own clothing line, Hewitt can often be seen at department stores behind a giant rack of clothes.
- Ms. Hewitt's hopes to dominate television are sagging since her show, The Ghost Whisperer, was canceled. We're confident she'll bounce back, though.
Great Tips In Case You Ever Meet Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Begin by telling her what a fan you are.
- Only approach her if you are sure you wouldn't be bothering her.
- One autograph is plenty, you don't want to be a burden.
- Be courteous. Don't forget your manners.
- Say, "Thank you." and don't overstay your welcome.
Here, this should come in handy ...
Cracked on Jennifer Love Hewitt
We'd like to get this off our chest, we here at Cracked are big, big fans of Jennifer Love Hewitt. In our opinion, no other actress so effortlessly inhabits the twin orbs of feature film and TV acting. Over the years we've watched her bounce from television to the big screen and back again, her sizable talents filling any role with ease. Try as we might, we could never jiggle the memory of those performances from our minds. Thinking about what the future holds for this screen darling we are heaving with enthusiasm.
Notice her big round eyes and that perfect set of teeth.
In 1992 Ms. Hewitt released an album in Japan. The album, Love Songs, busted onto the Japanese music scene becoming a huge hit, as Hewitt explained in a 1998 interview, "They love perky music." Hewitt's status as a Japanese Pop icon coupled with the growing popularity of her music in the U.S. proves that her massive appeal spans both hemispheres.
This girl is also very popular in Japan.