- Suggested that the President's tears for fallen soldiers were really due to the cancellation of "The O.C."
- Asked whether Anne Frank was "Hot or Not"
- Reminded readers that even amidst the sadness of the Virginia Tech shootings, there were still hotties to be found
- Wrote a post on a woman accused of placing her child in the microwave titled "Baby, Baby, Don't Get Cooked on Me"
- Created a cut-out sign for teenage fans inviting R. Kelly to pee on them
- Cured readers of the desire to look at celebrity crotch-shots by surprising them with pictures of national tragedies
- Used a story about corpse mutilation in Somalia to make a joke about "I Love the 80s"
- Went out of my way to declare my dislike of Sinbad when he was rumored to be dead, then mourned said rumors when they were sadly laid to rest.
Recommended For Your Pleasure
Actual impending doom like global climate change or mass extinction just makes people bored.
- By Adam Greene
- June 13, 2019
In some cases, the Marvel source material just did better.
- By Chris Pauls
- June 16, 2019