For some of you, probably 75 percent of your social interaction happens via Facebook. You know who you are. But from intrusive "pokes" to Farmville invites to photos that should have been destroyed the moment they were taken, Facebook is full of behavior that would get you punched in the real world.
So we asked you to Photoshop for us what real life would be like if it resembled Facebook. The winner is below, but first the runners up...
by The Machete
And the winner is ...
Congrats, svc. You win money.
- The Most Alarming Dating Site Profile
- How Modern Media/Culture Would Handle Historical Events
- Macro Contest: Most Terrifying Ways People Get Drunk / High on Earth
- Macro Contest: Weird Sexual Kinks/Subcultures from Around the World
- GIF Contest: Huge and/or Terrifying Machines in Action
Every year at Christmas time we do a Photoshop contest that's well, outside the bounds of what we would normally do, based on the fact that nobody is surfing the Web on Christmas. Thus we give you this contest, even though we know it is sure to yield many pictures of Gandhi pooping. Let your tasteless entries fly in the forums. The best entry will get $50.
For images too strange to make up, check out our Daily Craption Contest.