For some of you, probably 75 percent of your social interaction happens via Facebook. You know who you are. But from intrusive "pokes" to Farmville invites to photos that should have been destroyed the moment they were taken, Facebook is full of behavior that would get you punched in the real world.
So we asked you to Photoshop for us what real life would be like if it resembled Facebook. The winner is below, but first the runners up...
by Ted E.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, svc. You win money.
- If Search Results Were Sarcastic
- Badly Needed Video Game Character Design Changes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): The Weirdest Beefs Between Famous People
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Behind The Scenes Photos That Ruin The Mystique
- GIF Contest: Famous Magic Tricks, Explained
Every year at Christmas time we do a Photoshop contest that's well, outside the bounds of what we would normally do, based on the fact that nobody is surfing the Web on Christmas. Thus we give you this contest, even though we know it is sure to yield many pictures of Gandhi pooping. Let your tasteless entries fly in the forums. The best entry will get $50.
For images too strange to make up, check out our Daily Craption Contest.