Everyone talks about losing site of the message of Christmas, but what about Halloween? These days it seems like it's just an excuse to dress up in goofy costumes, while kids go door to door and eat candy. What ever happened to the holiday we used to celebrate, when dangerous lunatics and functional alcoholics would come together to scare the living shit out of people of all ages? We asked you to take us back to the roots of this sacred holiday. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Doomsday-device. You win money.
- If Companies Finally Got Tired Of Our Complaints
- Children's Misconceptions About Sex
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Happy Celebrity 'Where Are They Now' Stories
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Characters Who Had No Business Getting The Girl Or Guy
- GIF Contest: Fix A Famous Movie Plot-Hole With One Scene
It didn't take most of us long to realize the sex education we got in school was woefully inadequate. Looking back, what do you wish they had told you about relationships with the opposite sex? Photoshop for us the useful, realistic sex ed books/manuals/posters etc that you wish the younger version of yourself had access to. Best entry gets $50.
Want to see the entries that didn't make it? Go here. Or, check out our look at The World of Tomorrow (If The Internet Disappeared Today).
Or, for images too strange to make up, check out our Daily Craption Contest.