And the winner is ...
Congrats, GundamPanda. You win money.
- Hilariously Inaccurate Movies Based on Recent History
- How Internet Ads Are About to Get Even Worse
- Macro Contest: Ridiculous Things Schools Do/Have Done
- Macro Contest: Famous Stereotypes That are Statistically Bullshit
- GIF Contest: Once You See It, You Can't Unsee It New
You know they're not going to be satisfied to just get brand names in movies and TV shows much longer. Show us in Photoshop what the world will look like once everything is turned into a subtle (or not-so-subtle) advertisement for some brand or other. The best entry will get $50. Post it in the forums.
Or, for images to strange to make up, check out our Daily Craption Contest.