Look, you can't argue with the facts. We're eating all the food, designing terrifying robots, and boning way too much. All this means is that, in the future, we will worship and value a completely new set of skills and we'll need some brand new jobs to deal with the changing times. Jobs like...
by Sanchez .
by Bronzulton Q
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Christopher Daed. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
Or, for images to strange to make up, check out our Daily Craption Contest.