And the winner is ...
Congrats, FrogC4. You win money.
- Hilariously Inaccurate Movies Based on Recent History
- How Internet Ads Are About to Get Even Worse
- Macro Contest: Ridiculous Things Schools Do/Have Done
- Macro Contest: Famous Stereotypes That are Statistically Bullshit
- GIF Contest: Once You See It, You Can't Unsee It New
It's back to school time, and that means that a whole lot of people are about to be exposed to a whole lot of bullshit from every angle. Show us what school would look like if everything and everyone on campus-- every textbook, course title, syllabus, college brochure, student etc. were forced to be tell the honest, blunt truth.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, check out things would look like If Sarcasm Ruled the World. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked Photoshop contest? Let us know.