And the winner is ...
Congrats, FrogC4. You win money.
- If Product Names Described Literally What's In The Box
- How Social Media Would Have Changed Historical Events
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Ridiculous Coincidences That Saved Movie Heroes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Famous Songs That Aren't About What You Think
- GIF Contest: Strangely Convincing Conspiracy Clips
It's back to school time, and that means that a whole lot of people are about to be exposed to a whole lot of bullshit from every angle. Show us what school would look like if everything and everyone on campus-- every textbook, course title, syllabus, college brochure, student etc. were forced to be tell the honest, blunt truth.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, check out things would look like If Sarcasm Ruled the World. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked Photoshop contest? Let us know.