You may recently have heard the story of the woman who accidentally threw away $1 million that was stuffed in an old mattress, and not long ago we did an article about invaluable artifacts that suffered the same fate.
So, one can only wonder what important things have wound up in the garbage over the years, and how the world may have been different otherwise. Or, you know, one can Photoshop it. We asked you to do just that and offered $50 for the best Photoshop. The winner is below, but first, the runners-up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, JasonWaterfall. You win money.
- The Week's News Stories, Free Of BS
- How Ridiculous REAL Comic Book Characters Would Look In Movies
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Stats/Trends Nobody Understands
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Surprisingly Hilarious Jokes From Centuries Ago
- GIF Contest: Famous Scenes That Are Hilarious Sped Up Or Slowed Down
Life in a cubicle sucks in a lot of ways, fire up Photoshop and show us your invention to make the whole experience more pleasant.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, check out The Worst Times to Get an Erection. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked Photoshop contest? Let us know.