Whether we're lighting up the sky with brightly colored explosions or simply chanting USA! over and over again, Americans have always found eloquent ways to express our love of country. But sometimes, well, we express those feelings in ways that are less eloquent and more sad, cynical and retarded.
We asked you to Photoshop us the most grossly ill-conceived patriotic displays possible. The winner is below, but first the runners up.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, ambulanceblues. You win money.
- Awkward Moments In Between Star Wars Scenes
- The Truth Behind Current Events They Aren't Telling You
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Celebrities Who Are Shockingly Good At Other Things
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird (Non Racial/Gender) Stereotypes In Pop Culture
- GIF Contest: Impossibly Badass Do-It-Yourself Projects
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, find out What Everyday Life Would Look Like if Michael Bay Directed it. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked Photoshop contest? Let us know.