Whether we're lighting up the sky with brightly colored explosions or simply chanting USA! over and over again, Americans have always found eloquent ways to express our love of country. But sometimes, well, we express those feelings in ways that are less eloquent and more sad, cynical and retarded.
We asked you to Photoshop us the most grossly ill-conceived patriotic displays possible. The winner is below, but first the runners up.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, ambulanceblues. You win money.
- What Virtual Reality Will Really Get Used For
- If Everyone And Everything Had A Corporate Logo
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Great Jokes/References Hidden In Video Games
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Proof That Celebrities Aren't As Smart As They Think
- GIF Contest: Clips That Shatter Your Image Of Famous People
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, find out What Everyday Life Would Look Like if Michael Bay Directed it. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked Photoshop contest? Let us know.