Back in the days before the internet, if a man wanted to learn something, he had to open a newspaper. If he needed to kill Germans, he did it with his bare hands. And if he wanted some milk ... well, he had it delivered right to his door.
Yes, everything other than milk acquisition was much more difficult without modern technology. But does that make it worse? We asked you to show us how some famous historic moments would have been ruined if modern technology had existed at the time. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Bronzulton Q
And the winner is ...
Congrats, lokimotive. You win money.
- Dream Jobs You Wish Existed
- If Celebrities (Or Celebrity Worship) Didn't Exist
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Mind-Blowing Science News That Flew Under The Radar
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Entertainers/Artists Who Found success After Death
- GIF Contest: How Famous Commercials Should Have Ended
Three entries in and we already regret this one. Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, check out the most Prequels that Should Never Get Made. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.