Usually leaving your job involves giving two weeks notice, sending some appreciative goodbye emails and, if you've put in 30-40 years at the company, they might get some cake to send you off. We know that leaving a bad last impression can make all of our work moot, and so we quit just like we worked: carefully.
But what if you were changing industries, or you won the lottery or just suddenly stopped caring? How would you let your boss know just how much he could kiss your ass? We asked you to show us using photoshop. The winners are below, but first the runners up ...
And the winner is ...
Congrats, trey. You win money.
- Mistakes the Avengers Don't Want You to Know About
- Ways Photo Sharing Can Go Horribly Wrong
- Most Incriminating Google Search History Ever
- Macro Contest: Awesome Little Tricks You Didn't Know Filmmakers Use
- Macro Contest: Myths People Believe Due to a Simple Misunderstanding
Pretty straightforward. Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, check here. Or, find out what the world would look like if everything was made my Microsoft. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.