Instead of inventing an imaginary friend to help make childhood more bearable, what if you were saddled with some random pest only you could see? We asked our readers to envision life plagued by a truly horrible imaginary friend. The winner is below, but first the runners-up...
by Goran G.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, ETangonan. You win money.
- Celebrity Tweets That Would Break the Internet
- Small Changes That Would Improve Super Bowl Ads
- Macro Contest: Mind-Blowing Statistics From Fictional Universes
- Macro Contest: Everyday Things You Didn't Know Could Kill You
- GIF Contest: Spectacular Experiments You Can Do At Home
There are FOUR contests for you to choose from. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all four and quadruple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 10,000 pennies.