Instead of inventing an imaginary friend to help make childhood more bearable, what if you were saddled with some random pest only you could see? We asked our readers to envision life plagued by a truly horrible imaginary friend. The winner is below, but first the runners-up...
by Goran G.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, ETangonan. You win money.
- If Illegal Drugs Could Advertise Like Prescription Drugs
- Come Up With a Plausible but Fake Conspiracy Theory
- Macro Contest: Things You Use Everyday That Statistics Say Don't Work
- Macro Contest: Weird Rules That Only Exist in Movie Universes
- GIF Contest: Mistakes You Missed in Movies
There are FOUR contests for you to choose from. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all four and quadruple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 10,000 pennies.