Instead of inventing an imaginary friend to help make childhood more bearable, what if you were saddled with some random pest only you could see? We asked our readers to envision life plagued by a truly horrible imaginary friend. The winner is below, but first the runners-up...
by Goran G.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, ETangonan. You win money.
- Hilariously Inaccurate Movies Based on Recent History
- How Internet Ads Are About to Get Even Worse
- Macro Contest: Ridiculous Things Schools Do/Have Done
- Macro Contest: Famous Stereotypes That are Statistically Bullshit
- GIF Contest: Once You See It, You Can't Unsee It New
There are FOUR contests for you to choose from. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all four and quadruple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 10,000 pennies.