Instead of inventing an imaginary friend to help make childhood more bearable, what if you were saddled with some random pest only you could see? We asked our readers to envision life plagued by a truly horrible imaginary friend. The winner is below, but first the runners-up...
by Goran G.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, ETangonan. You win money.
- Disastrous Sexual Encounters by Fictional Characters
- Hollywood Emails/Messages That Would Explain a Lot
- Macro Contest: Hilarious Real Comedy Scenes from History
- Macro Contest: Badass Things Kids Have Done Before They Could Drive
- GIF Contest: Mind-Bending Art Projects, in Motion
There are FOUR contests for you to choose from. Click on the prompt that catches your fancy, and post your entry in the thread, or submit to all four and quadruple your chances of becoming rich and famous. Winner gets 10,000 pennies.