What if everyone put as much time, thought and planning into April Fools day as they put into holidays like Halloween? What if money, time and the safety of others was no object?
We asked you to show us what April 1st might look like if the entire world operated like the Cracked offices. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Plan B
by Lamer McLame
And the winner is ...
Congrats, skubasteevo. You win money.
- If Movies Were Forced To Have Accurate Sub-titles
- Small Changes That Would Hugely Improve Everyday Products
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Double Standards That Everyone Just Accepts
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Sex Myths Too Many People Still Believe
- GIF Contest: Awesome Acts Of Unsung Heroism Caught On Camera
Take a famous movie character, imagine what their life is like in the years since the events of the movie. Photoshop the results, the best entry gets $50.
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, . Or, check out the startlingly retarded truths behind the world's greatest mysteries. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.