Ever notice how most of the pictures that grace museum walls and history text books don't rock nearly hard enough? They usually involve famous figures doing things that would change the world forever--things that almost never involve face-melting guitar solos.
We asked you to add the face meltage to some of the most famous pictures of all-time by turning them into kickass album covers. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Sanchez .
by Owen Ball
And the winner is ...
Congrats, R.Matey. You win money.
- Awkward Moments In Between Star Wars Scenes
- The Truth Behind Current Events They Aren't Telling You
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Celebrities Who Are Shockingly Good At Other Things
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird (Non Racial/Gender) Stereotypes In Pop Culture
- GIF Contest: Impossibly Badass Do-It-Yourself Projects
If game consoles allowed you to pluck a character out of one game and use him in another, what would be your first choice? Or your last? What characters are particularly well suited, or hilariously ill-suited, to existing in the universe of a totally different game?
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or, check out what happens When Super Powers Go Wrong. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.