Ever notice how most of the pictures that grace museum walls and history text books don't rock nearly hard enough? They usually involve famous figures doing things that would change the world forever--things that almost never involve face-melting guitar solos.
We asked you to add the face meltage to some of the most famous pictures of all-time by turning them into kickass album covers. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Sanchez .
by Owen Ball
And the winner is ...
Congrats, R.Matey. You win money.
- If Product Names Described Literally What's In The Box
- How Social Media Would Have Changed Historical Events
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Ridiculous Coincidences That Saved Movie Heroes
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Famous Songs That Aren't About What You Think
- GIF Contest: Strangely Convincing Conspiracy Clips
If game consoles allowed you to pluck a character out of one game and use him in another, what would be your first choice? Or your last? What characters are particularly well suited, or hilariously ill-suited, to existing in the universe of a totally different game?
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or, check out what happens When Super Powers Go Wrong. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.