Superhero movies are like highlight reels--they only show us our heroes on good days. The web always goes exactly where it's supposed to, the heat vision never takes out a plane flying somewhere off in the distance. But what happens when the superpowers get in the way of leading a normal life? What happens when they get in the way of getting to the bathroom on time?
We asked you to fire up photoshop and show us some scenarios where superpowers would be less than convenient. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Chab Gassie
by Sanchez .
by Mike Haring
by Plan B
And the winner is ...
Congrats, FoodStampDavis. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
Ever notice how some albums just don't have appropriate covers? Ever notice how some famous photos don't rock nearly hard enough? Well here's your chance to right both of those injustices at once.
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or, check out some 20 Moments That Would Have Improved Great Movies. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.