Superhero movies are like highlight reels--they only show us our heroes on good days. The web always goes exactly where it's supposed to, the heat vision never takes out a plane flying somewhere off in the distance. But what happens when the superpowers get in the way of leading a normal life? What happens when they get in the way of getting to the bathroom on time?
We asked you to fire up photoshop and show us some scenarios where superpowers would be less than convenient. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Chab Gassie
by Sanchez .
by Mike Haring
by Plan B
And the winner is ...
Congrats, FoodStampDavis. You win money.
- If Movies Were Forced To Have Accurate Sub-titles
- Small Changes That Would Hugely Improve Everyday Products
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Double Standards That Everyone Just Accepts
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Sex Myths Too Many People Still Believe
- GIF Contest: Awesome Acts Of Unsung Heroism Caught On Camera
Ever notice how some albums just don't have appropriate covers? Ever notice how some famous photos don't rock nearly hard enough? Well here's your chance to right both of those injustices at once.
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or, check out some 20 Moments That Would Have Improved Great Movies. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.