by Christina H
And the winner is ...
Congrats, pizzamogul. You win money.
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
This would be in the format of the wonderful Onion bit on Barack Obama's email inbox, only you're going to be doing the inboxes of famous villains from movies, TV, comics, games, whatever. Winner gets $50.
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or, check out some If Everything In Life Came With Warning Labels. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.