by Christina H
And the winner is ...
Congrats, pizzamogul. You win money.
- Casting Changes That Would Have Improved Movies
- Video Games Summed Up in 140 Characters or Less
- Macro Contest: Modern Phenomena That Are Older Than You Think
- Macro Contest: The Most Misunderstood Movies Ever
- GIF Contest: The Most Frustrating Things/Moments in Famous Video Games
This would be in the format of the wonderful Onion bit on Barack Obama's email inbox, only you're going to be doing the inboxes of famous villains from movies, TV, comics, games, whatever. Winner gets $50.
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or, check out some If Everything In Life Came With Warning Labels. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.