Advertising is all about location. There's a reason the company advertising at the top of this page had to pay twice as much as the company at the bottom. But not everyone has the millions of dollars it takes to advertise on Cracked.com. And for those poor bastards, well, there's just no guarantee your ad won't get the most cruelly ironic location possible.
We asked you to fire up Photoshop and put some real ads in the worst place they could possibly show up. The winner is below, but first the runners up ...
by Christina H
by Christina H
And the winner is ...
Congrats, Time For More Cake. You win money.
- Other Tasks You Wish There Was An Uber-like App For
- Secrets You Pray Hackers Don't Release To The World
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Modern Jokes/Pop Culture That Are Older Than You Think
- Macro Contest (10 winners): The Genius Behind The Seemingly Stupid People/Products
- GIF Contest: Poorly Lip-Read Movie Scenes (Via Added Subtitles)
Here's your chance to to come up with your own additions to the Cracked.com article that brought you romantic cards like this one:
Post your entries in the contest thread. Winner gets $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or, check out some Things You Never Noticed in Famous Pictures. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.