And the winner is ...
Congrats, Christina H. You win money.
by Christina H
- Hilariously Inaccurate Movies Based on Recent History
- How Internet Ads Are About to Get Even Worse
- Macro Contest: Ridiculous Things Schools Do/Have Done
- Macro Contest: Famous Stereotypes That are Statistically Bullshit
- GIF Contest: Once You See It, You Can't Unsee It New
Specifically, things going on in the background or whatever that paint the picture or photo in a new light. For instance, I'm assuming we'll see lots of Photoshops of Munch's The Scream with Rosie O'Donnell showing her vagina in the background. Because that's what's making him scream. Get it? You'll be doing a non-horrible version of that.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or see what the world would look like If Everything In Life Came With Warning Labels. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.