And the winner is ...
Congrats, Christina H. You win money.
by Christina H
- What Dating/Sex Looks Like In Fictional Universes
- Small Changes That Would Make Boring Jobs Awesome
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Movie Subplots More Interesting Than The Movie's Main Plot/Side Characters More Interesting Than The Main Character
- Macro Contest (10 winners): MacGyver-Style Fixes/Repairs For Everyday Things
- GIF Contest: Scenes Made Filthy With Unnecessary Censorship
Specifically, things going on in the background or whatever that paint the picture or photo in a new light. For instance, I'm assuming we'll see lots of Photoshops of Munch's The Scream with Rosie O'Donnell showing her vagina in the background. Because that's what's making him scream. Get it? You'll be doing a non-horrible version of that.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or see what the world would look like If Everything In Life Came With Warning Labels. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.