On Monday we showed you The 12 Most Embarrassing Photos of 2008. Today, as we prepare to enter a New Year, we asked our readers to show us what next year's list might look like. As an added bonus, if our readers are psychic as we've long suspected, we'll have one less article to find pictures for next year.
The winner is below, but first the runners up.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, sickandtired. You win money.
- The Week's News Stories, Free Of BS
- How Ridiculous REAL Comic Book Characters Would Look In Movies
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Weird Stats/Trends Nobody Understands
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Surprisingly Hilarious Jokes From Centuries Ago
- GIF Contest: Famous Scenes That Are Hilarious Sped Up Or Slowed Down
And we mean everything. Jobs, relationships, friends, religions, hobbies... anything that we'd be better off if warned ahead of time about. The best entry gets $50 but please note that if you pluck some lady's picture off Facebook and paste a "WHORE" label across her, we won't be picking yours for the winner.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out 25 Awesome Ways to Break Bad News. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.