For most children, Christmas involves at least a little disappointment. You go to sleep thinking about it every night for weeks, the people on TV make it look like it's going to be awesome and in the end, all you have to show for it is a bunch of ugly clothes thrown everywhere.
Some Christmases are worse than others. We asked you to try to imagine the worst Christmas possible. As always, the winner is below, but first the runners up.
And the winner is ...
Congrats, laterali. You win money.
- Other Tasks You Wish There Was An Uber-like App For
- Secrets You Pray Hackers Don't Release To The World
- Macro Contest (10 winners): Modern Jokes/Pop Culture That Are Older Than You Think
- Macro Contest (10 winners): The Genius Behind The Seemingly Stupid People/Products
- GIF Contest: Poorly Lip-Read Movie Scenes (Via Added Subtitles)
Look. This is going to run on Christmas. We wanted to give back to our readers. Thus we have pulled out a topic that you clearly - clearly - could not normally be trusted with. We're asking you to imagine the most entertaining/mind-blowing combination of object and titties, and show it to us in Photoshop. Keep it SFW if you want your entry considered as the winner at all, and not to keep for your own personal use.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out 25 Awesome Ways to Break Bad News. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.