It's that time of year again, when Christmas decorations begin appearing and office stand-up comedians observe that "it gets earlier every year." And just like that goofy dip-shit's joke arsenal, holiday decorations don't show much innovation from year to year. You know you're going to get some holly, some Santa and (depending where you live) some baby Jesus. Isn't it time to freshen things up a bit? Possibly with some dick jokes?
We asked you to use Photoshop to come up with some holiday decorations that would make Ebenezer Scrooge blush. The winner is below, but first the runners up:
And the winner is ...
Congrats, The. You win money.
- Casting Changes That Would Have Improved Movies
- Video Games Summed Up in 140 Characters or Less
- Macro Contest: Modern Phenomena That Are Older Than You Think
- Macro Contest: The Most Misunderstood Movies Ever
- GIF Contest: The Most Frustrating Things/Moments in Famous Video Games
The internet loves cuddly animals. The internet loves seeing people suffer horrific violence. Combine them with Photoshop. The winner will get $50.
If you'd like to see the entries from this week that didn't make it, see them here. Or check out 25 Awesome Ways to Break Bad News. And for pictures too strange to make up, but not too strange to make fun of, check out The Daily Craption Contest.
Got an idea for a future Cracked photoshop contest? Let us know.